How To Set Custom Wallpapers On Samsung Corby, Star 3G
Hello all again with something I really like to deal with called – Mobile troubleshooting. I have gone through many of orkut communities & found that people who bought all new Samsung touchscreen phones like Samsung Corby , Samsung Star 3G & Star are unable to set up wallpapers on their phones.
Here is a small method I would like to share which is built in, but takes time to learn on How to set up wallpapers on Samsung Corby & Star 3g.
1. The hard Way to Set Up The Wallpapers :
1. You can download wallpapers to your phone in files called images or pictures. (on phone or external memory)
2. Then Open MENU >> My Files >> Images
3. Now select the any picture you wish to set as wallpaper.
4. Now when that picture opens, you’ll see small text named SET AS. Click it
5. Select the Wallpaper option.
6. Now you’ll see a that picture with re size rectangle.
7.You can move that rectangle with touch & select the are of photo you wish to set as wallpapers, which works same as cropping.
8. But if you want full image to be set up as wallpaper. touch & drag any corner of re size rectangle. Drag up to you want it. Remember that it will turn red when you are working on it.
Then simply click on set. & you’re wallpaper is ready.
The Smart Way to install wallpapers on Samsung Corby & Star 3g.
1. The very smart way to set wallpaper would be download wallpapers to your phone memory>> My Files> Images Folder. (Or transfer from PC using media mode)
2. Come to your home screen. Select the widget bar. There is widget for setting wallpapers. Drag that to screen, select your wallpaper image from photos or images two option available on that widget.
3. Click Set & You’re done.
Hope you get things right with this tutorial.
If you have some problem please let me know with comments so that we can discuss. Have fun with Samsung touch phones.
Find out great mobile stuff with 642-436 tutorial. Learn the easy and fast installation of wallpapers onto your mobile with EX0-101 guide and 642-974 demos