The day I bought my HTC Desire, I stuffed it with cool apps & started using it pretty heavily as any other smartphone. And I found it little time consuming to delete history on my android phone one bye one for calls, some apps & browser. Here is the small review of the app that does this work flawlessly.
Anyone would need to erase history for various reasons : for privacy, just keep your phone clean, save some cache & make phone faster. Whatever the reason I found this one stop solution named HistoryEraser Android App. It lets you erase data with one click & interestingly this app is completely Free to download & use.
Features of HistoryEraser Android App
- Easy-to-use app that erases history with only one click
- Erases history on all android smartphones
- Selection for deleting different types of histories.
- Erase option available for browsing history, call history, cleaning up contacts, etc.
- Supported Languages : English/French/Japanese
Not just the call & browser histories, HistoryEraser also let you erase eGoogle search history, maps history or Youtube search history. You can throw it in trash with just a single click.
Following is the selection of the app history you wish to wipe out completely:
Note: EraseHistory Can’t erase Map/Navi layers directly without the phone is being rooted.