Discover the top WordPress Form Builder Plugins for Elementor – streamline your website’s form creation with ease and efficiency!
A website cannot function without forms. You need practical and convenient form types, including contact, feedback, lead generation, and booking administration forms. Have you begun to wonder how to develop the form and upload it to the website rapidly? You will require either coding knowledge or effective plugins. Since Crocoblock has always been centred around plugins, elementor forms this post will examine the top Elementor plugins for creating WordPress Form Builder Plugins for Elementor.
How to Pick the Best Form Builder Plugins for Elementor
Let’s talk about selecting the best form plugin for WordPress and Elementor among the possibilities before we start. Here are some standards to bear in mind:
- Price: Make your choice based on your budget, and remember that a greater price does not necessarily indicate a better plugin.
- Supportive service – A top-notch support team is essential to any successful brand, additionally for a client. You likely already know from personal experience how annoying some plugins can be.
- Flexibility – the plugin you chose should have enough capabilities to allow you to design whatever form you have in mind.
Read reviews of any plugin before putting it in place to ensure no one has complained about how slowly it makes the site load. Finding everything in a single solution is ultimately what matters most to you:
Choose a plugin elementor forms plugins, that will meet all your needs regarding features, interface, and integrations; it shouldn’t cause your site to load slowly and should be reasonably priced. Check out our assortment of Elementor form plugins right away. Remember that the decision is arbitrary and that the plugins are randomly distributed.
Elementor Form Builder is a feature that allows users to create both simple and complicated forms. It can only be acquired as a part of the Pro package. The builder offers several customisation and stylistic options while assisting you in creating various form kinds, including subscription, survey, registration, application, contact, and feedback.
- The ability to design single-step and multi-step forms, complete customisation freedom, 20 distinct form fields, hidden fields, email confirmation, and automated notification sending;
- Workflow automation using HubSpot, GetResponse, GetConvertKit, MailChimp, and other well-known CRM services;
- A handy dashboard for managing submissions; includes HoneyPot’s anti-spam tool; uses reCAPTCHA to verify users.
- Pricing for Elementor Pro starts at $59 per year.
The plugin was created by Elementor, making it the most Elementor free-form compatible plugin.
It cannot be purchased outside of Elementor Pro.
Even though JetFormBuilder is primarily a Gutenberg-focused plugin, Elementor users will find it a welcome addition. A form layout can be created using the JetForm widget in Elementor and then exported using the WordPress default block editor to design the fields. As you can see, it is a fantastic form builder with an easy-to-use user interface, all the necessary functionality, reasonable pricing, and helpful support.
20+ field types that you can freely combine; the capacity to build multi-step forms; dynamic data addition; advanced post-submit actions; third-party integrations, such as Mailchimp, PayPal, Stripe, ActiveCampaign, GetResponse, etc.; visibility conditions via conditional logic; the capacity to perform calculations; and form validation features.
Core features are free; paid add-ons are $39 per year.
- For multi-step forms, a progress bar and step indicator are available
- Each HTML addition
- Form Patterns: pre-made
- Easily customisable form layouts
- You can automate marketing campaigns, optimise lead generation, and more with PRO add-ons
- Thorough documentation; the possibility to use the free JetStyleManager plugin to style up the form in Gutenberg; excellent assistance.
A dynamic software firm called Woorise was established in 2016. Their mission is to create software and web apps that are affordable and assist businesses in reaching wider audiences. You can build various interactive campaigns, including surveys, forms, quizzes, promo pages, and more – all to collect leads – using their free form plugin for Elementor.
Contemporary drag and drop form builder, pre-made layouts available, conditional logic for form fields, customised email notifications, and reCAPTCHA user verification;
- Accessible integrations include Mailchimp
- HubSpot, Zapier, and more than 30 more
- Uploading files and images
- Integrating payment gateways
- Creating campaigns in several languages, using multi-page forms, data import and CSV export.
- Pricing: A pro edition costs $23 monthly and a free version.
- Include the capacity to create sophisticated surveys,
- Quizzes and polls,
- The ability to accept payments,
- A 14-day money-back guarantee
- Real-time data collection.
Cons: The free edition lacks access to several advanced features.
The Ninja Forms form plugin was created by Saturday Drive for use with Elementor and WordPress. Its 900K active installations and 4.3-star rating demonstrate how well-liked it is in the WordPress community. With the free Ninja Forms core, you can create straightforward and intricate forms using the drag-and-drop builder. Anyone without coding knowledge can use the plugin because it is completely beginner-friendly. You can choose LA CARTE in addition to the free plugin version and different alternatives for premium customers. You can decide which add-ons you want and only pay for those.
- 27 field types
- Pre-made templates for forms that you can modify
- Layouts in rows and columns
- Creation of multi-step forms;
- Characteristics of import and export forms
- 25 languages have been translated
- Ability to design forms that are GDPR-compliant
- User statistics and export of submissions
- Customisable email notifications
- Integrations for spam protection, such as Akismet and reCAPTCHA
- SEO-friendly and responsive
- 25+ choices for integration.
- Pricing for new members is $49/year (usually $99).
- UX that is simple to use;
- Thorough documentation;
- Provides a free version that is adequate for building simple forms;
- Possibility to independently purchase any required add-ons.
- A premium plan is the only one that offers payment gateways;
- The least expensive paid package ($99) is expensive.
WPManageNinja created the drag-and-drop form builder known as Fluent Forms. You may create the greatest forms for Elementor using the free core plugin’s features. You may develop forms using the plugin for single- and multi-step forms, user registration, post submission, newsletter signup, survey, and more. With over 300K active installations and a 4.8-star rating, Fluent Forms is a well-known form builder.
- A repeater, among the more than 30 input fields;
- Over 60 form templates;
- Several columns;
- Constrained Logic;
- Variable visibility circumstances;
- Assistance with the Coupon, Stripe, and PayPal gateways;
- Employing tools like reCAPTCHA, Honeypot, Akismet, etc.
- To prevent spam
- Uploading files and images;
- There are 45 other connectors, including Slack and Mailchimp;
- Notices by SMS
- Hooks for actions for developers
- A capacity for scheduling forms.
- Core functions are free, while premium plans start at $59 annually.
Only the Pro version offers some features that are often available for free.
The Elementor form add-on Gravity Forms was created in 2008 by Rocketgenius. The firm aims to improve its form-building tools so that any web developer may use them to create unique forms for effective business data management.
Since then, the plugin has developed into a platform for managing data that powers more than 5M websites globally. With its features, you may automate workflows, collect submissions, and design and customise forms.
- 30+ form fields with normal, advanced, post, and pricing categories;
- An approachable drag-and-drop editor
- Templates collection
- Form fields with conditional logic
- Ability to develop mobile-responsive forms
- Layouts with multiple columns and steps
- Preserving form progress and allowing the gathering of incomplete entries
- Uploaded files
- Importing and exporting
- Complicated logic in emails
- Determined content;
- The capacity to design tests, polls, and surveys and use electronic signatures
- Elements of e-commerce, including automatic payments, promo codes, etc.
- Integration of reCAPTCHA, Really Simple Captcha, and Akismet for the prevention of spam
- Developers’ hooks and API.
Price: $59 per year for one project.
Accessibility-ready; rich developer features; incredibly simple add-on setup.
There is no free edition; some complex functions require additional paid add-ons; surveys, quizzes, polls, and other elements of similar nature are frequently provided for free, but not here.
There is a free Lite version of WPForms available in the WordPress repository. Although it is practical and simple to use, the functions are minimal. The plugin has an astounding 5 million active installations and a consistent 4.9-star rating, proving how well-liked it is. You can construct many free and paid forms, including contact, survey, registration, payment, and newsletter.
- 650+ forms in the library of templates
- A simple drag-and-drop form creator
- Both mobile-friendly and SEO-friendly
- Constrained reasoning
- Creation of multi-step forms
- Possibility to upload files
- Alternatives for multiple form submission confirmation
- The capability of controlling form entries in the WordPress dashboard
- Spam-filtering capabilities
- More than 15 integrations, including those with Google Sheets,
- HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, PayPal, Stripe, and other services.
Pricing: One project costs $99 per year for the free version and $149 for the premium version.
User trip reports with a special feature, a huge template library with pre-set form fields, and a useful documentation area.
The most expensive membership offers the most integrations, making the free version quite constrained and unsuitable for those on a tight budget.
You may also read: Best Cheap WordPress Hosting Providers for 2023
WeForms, a drag-and-drop contact form builder, is the next item on the list. It is an additional Elementor forms plugin that enables drag-and-drop contact form creation. On WordPress.org, the plugin has over 20K installations and a 4.6-star rating.
WeForms can generate registration, application, request, event, feedback, employment, reservation, other forms, and contact forms. Even more form-building features are available in the premium edition.
- More than 20 third-party apps are integrated,
- There are 25+ form templates, 30+ custom field types
- The ability to design mobile-responsive forms
- Multi-step forms, and the flexibility to add a form anywhere using shortcodes
- Constrained reasoning
- There is support for Google Maps
- REST API; integration of payment gateways
- Complete analytics, including form submissions
- Entries, transactions, etc.; anti-spam tools like reCAPTCHA.
- Pricing: For a single website, a premium edition starts at $89 a year with a free core.
- Excellent documentation;
- Money-back guarantee of 14 days;
- Live chat assistance.
- The UI could appear dated;
- In the free version, there are just 15 different field kinds.
The WordPress community has been swept up by Quill Forms, which bills itself as “the best free Typeform alternative.” It’s a brand-new Elementor plugin that has only been downloaded from the plugins repository roughly 2,000 times. The rating from WordPress users is 4.9 stars.
In Demo 1, a basic form is available, while Demo 2 offers a payment form. Quill Forms offers a variety of conversational form types, including payment, cost estimation, survey, and quiz. You can add necessary elements, design them, customize themes, and use a user-friendly visual builder interface.
Simple form in Demo 1; payment form in Demo 2. Currently, Quill Forms provides payment, Cost estimation, survey, quiz, and other conversational form types. You may add the needed elements, design them, customise themes, and use a highly visual builder UI.
- Twelve form blocks
- Jump Logic to set the question-order configuration
- A cost estimator calculator function;
- Supports online payment systems like Stripe and PayPal
- Automation of work processes using various CRM platforms
- Endless inquiries, responses, and notifications
- Bespoke typefaces
- Administration and export of form entries
- Tracking using Facebook pixels and Google Analytics
- Support for reCAPTCHA for spam protection
- More than 30 external integrations.
There is a free version offered. The smallest premium subscription for a single website costs $99 a year.
- The free edition has respectable features, a simple and intuitive visual form-building user interface;
- 14-day money-back promise; original Jump Logic to direct students from one question to the next;
- In the pro version, there are roughly ten payment connectors.
- There aren’t many form kinds accessible;
- A premium account is required if you want to receive money using forms.
The CRM, email marketing, analytics, and marketing automation elements that HubSpot considers its all-time favourite features are featured in a dedicated WordPress plugin. The new solution is cost-free and comes with a form builder that enables you to create the finest form for pop-ups and Elementor.
More than 300,000 users regularly use HubSpot features now. Why is the form builder special? Let’s immediately find out.
- Numerous form fields and their varieties,
- A toolkit to turn website visitors into leads,
- Opt-in analytics
- Email notifications are sent automatically, and drag-and-drop form builders are some features of custom forms connected to the CRM.
- This Elementor form plugin is available for free download;
- Enormous integration base with over 1160 apps;
- It is marketing software in addition to a form builder;
- Useful assistance;
- Built-in analytics for more effective tracking of form submissions;
- Simple to use.
- The free-form plugin has its own restrictions;
- Few to no style choices;
- You will require a €20/month Marketing Starter plan to use the form builder to its full potential.
A free form plugin for Elementor and WordPress is called MetForm. Wpmet, the organisation in charge of it, was founded in 2018. MetForm uses a toolbox to build various forms, such as subscription, feedback, and contact forms. The plugin has over 200K active installations and a 4.7-star rating from WordPress users.
- 38 fields in Elementor
- A library with more than 30 form templates
- Support for multi-column layouts and multi-step forms
- AJAX-based form submission
- Integrations for payment processors like PayPal, Stripe, etc.
- The ability to notify the site administrator and send confirmation emails to users;
- Form fields with conditional logic
- Formulae for calculations
- Over 40 shape styles
- Support for Google’s reCAPTCHA for spam prevention
- Support for shortcodes
- 20+ integrations with outside services, such as Slack, Moosend, Google Sheets, ActiveCampaign, etc.
- Price: A free and premium version costs $39 per project per year.
- GDPR compliance, repeater field support
- The ability to add field groups to form layouts
- Form entry restrictions and customisable limits are all included in the free edition, which also includes many features. You may also request a refund within the first 14 days of your purchase.
Only Slack and Mailchimp are supported, and there are no options for setting up multi-step forms, calculations, or conditional logic in the free version.
Mark Westguard founded the relatively new initiative WS Form. It is a high-end toolkit that promises to decrease “development times and increase form capabilities.” The WS Form plugin allows you to create simple and complicated forms using various fields and a large template library. It is a robust, adaptable, and user-friendly system with many features. Additionally, WS Form works with JetEngine, so users of our Legacy forms will be happy to hear that visual form creation is still an option.
- More than 100 templates are available;
- 60+ field types;
- Mobile-friendly formats;
- Being able to create multi-step forms;
- Logical conditionals (if… endif);
- Computation fields;
- Duplicate fields;
- Email validation functionality;
- Being able to use WordPress hooks;
- Save work in progress
- Support for RTL and file uploads;
- Over 70 integrations.
Prices for a single website start at $59 per year.
The ability to create simple and complex forms using artificial intelligence; a debug console for quick troubleshooting; a two-week trial period during which you can decide whether to return the product; conversion and visitor tracking; a respectable feature set; and opportunities for integration.
There is no free version; the cheapest plan’s functionality is constrained; the most expensive plan offers all add-ons and integrations.
Another WordPress plugin for creating forms is Everest Forms. Over 100K users of WordPress.org gave its free version 4.9 stars. The WordPress plugin store WPEverest, which sells free and paid options, created the plugin.
Everest Forms is a complimentary plugin to upgrade to access additional form-building functionality, customisation choices, and third-party integrations. Using its graphical user interface, you can construct many Elementor pro-forms, including contact, application, booking, appointment, survey, and registration forms.
- Drag and drop form building interface; unrestricted creation of as many forms as necessary
- 14 pre-built form templates, five of which are free; AJAX-powered form submission
- 40+ field types are needed to fill out the forms
- Ability to prevent storing logs and user information;
- Supports the anti-spam measures reCAPTCHA (v2 and v3), captcha, and Cloudflare Turnstile
- E-mail layouts and notifications that are customised
- Individualised messages for form validation; a separate dashboard for handling form entries
- Forms that are imported and exported in JSON format
- File uploads, the possibility to save form records,
- The capability of doing computations and conditional logic;
- There are more than 35 third-party extensions for Elementor forms.
- Pricing options include a free edition and premium subscriptions for a year and a lifetime.
- The least expensive Personal plan, which costs $69 annually and $299 permanently, is good for just one project. View the pricing page for more information.
- You don’t need to install the plugin to test how it functions. There is a functional demo;
- A 14-day money-back guarantee;
- great support and high rates of problem-solving;
- Usage monitoring function.
- You can’t access all the necessary field types in the free version;
- The premium package comes at a hefty price.
In November 2017, Happyforms first arrived on the WordPress scene. It is a self-funded solution that provides more than 40K active users with free and premium form-building tools. The plugin has a WordPress.org rating of 4.4 stars.
With the help of Happyforms, you can create almost any form you can think of, from RSVP and compliance forms to standard contact forms. Its form builder is compatible with Gutenberg, so you can use the accustomed user interface to make forms.
- Form builder’s user interface resembles Gutenberg;
- The capacity to preview forms before publication;
- Forms with multiple steps and columns;
- Numerous form replies;
- Constrained reasoning;
- Connection with reCAPTCHA;
- Observe IP addresses;
- The capacity to restrict form submissions from the same user’s email;
- Digital signature field;
- Accepts payments made via Stripe and PayPal;
- 15+ third-party integrations, such as ThriveAutomator, ActiveCampaign, Make, Mailchimp, Zapier, Email Octopus, SendFox, and more;
- Ability to responsively design forms.
Pricing: A pro edition costs $79 per year for one project and a free version.
14-day money-back guarantee; never-ending customer service; Happyforms messages are delivered directly to the WordPress dashboard.
There are not enough tutorials; the premium version offers most field kinds.
Without Takayuki Miyoshi’s Contact Form 7, the most well-known free plugin, no list of form builders would be complete. 5+ million active installations attest to its extended tenure on the market. The plugin only provides the most fundamental capabilities and scarcely qualifies as “convenient” regarding its user interface. Hence, the rating of 4.0. Although it might not be the finest free builder for Elementor, it is still a good choice. Utilising a little HTML and CSS, Contact Form 7 is compact and simple to customise. For beginners without coding experience, it is not the greatest solution because it will be challenging for them to fit the constructed form to the website’s style.
Text, date, URL, and email fields on forms; possibilities for form modification; AJAX form submission; connections with SendinBlue, Constant Contact, Stripe, and Akismet; and reCAPTCHA.
Price: free lifetime.
- Suitable for any theme;
- 66 languages have been translated;
- Many add-ons to enhance the fundamental plugin functionality;
- Free forever.
- Poor assistance;
- Less features;
- Not appropriate for newcomers.
Frequently Asked Questions for WordPress Form Plugins
How can a contact form be added using Elementor?
You need to download any WordPress form plugin, build the form through the dashboard, and use the Elementor form widget to add it to the required page.
How can the best form plugin for Elementor be selected?
Compare a form builder’s pricing, functionality, support, flexibility, and impact on website speed before deciding.
What distinguishes Fluent Forms from Gravity Forms?
While Gravity Forms is entirely paid, Fluent Forms offers a free core. Their active installations, pre-made templates, and quantity of form-building features vary.
Which WordPress form plugin for Elementor is the least expensive?
The least expensive form builder is JetFormBuilder, which has an annual cost of $39.
Hope you enjoyed exploring the “15 Most Powerful WordPress Form Builder Plugins for Elementor” in our blog. Simplify your website’s forms with these dynamic tools!