HP has officially introduced business users tablet, the HP Slate 500. HP Slate 500 is the ideal PC for professionals who don’t usually work at a traditional desk, yet need to stay productive in a secure, familiar Windows environment. The HP Slate 500 is also intended for those who use custom applications built for Windows.
HP Slate 500 features a 1.86GHz Intel Atom Z540 processor, GMA 500 graphics with a Broadcom Crystal HD enhanced video accelerator chip, 2GB of RAM, AND 64GB SSD (SATA). HP Slate 500 has a 8.9-inch capacitive touchscreen display, 3 MP camera, front facing VGA camera, special stylus, and Windows 7 Professional and Evernote pre installed. HP Slate 500 also features Wi-Fi 802.11/b/g/n, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 port HDMI port, SD card slot, and 2-cell 30WHr polymer battery.
HP Slate 500 Features:-
• Use your fingers to browse documents, spreadsheets, applications and more on the HP Slate 500’s multi-touch display.
Accomplish more on the go
• Check e-mail, browse the web, read and edit documents, presentations, spreadsheets and more.
• Walking the halls or in your car while running custom applications for your industry on the lightweight HP Slate 500.
Polish your presentations
• Show training or product videos and stream video from the web on the HP Slate 500.
2 Cameras, 1 PC: The Resources You Need
• Web conference with colleagues using the VGA webcam and take still shots with the 3MP camera.
No Longer Tied to a Desk
• Plug into a Desktop Experience. Easily connect accessories like a keyboard, mouse and printer with the HP Slate 500’s built-in USB 2.0 port.
• Charge your HP Slate 500 in the HP Slate Dock and gain even more ways to connect accessories.
• Cut the cords and stay productive. Connect wirelessly to Bluetooth devices such as printers, mice and headsets.
HP Slate 500 Price: HP Slate 500 will be available for $799.