People Matters TechHR 2017 – Asia’s Largest HR Technology Conference
Business Wire IndiaGear Up for the Asia’s Largest HR Technology Conference, People Matters TechHR 2017 at Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It cannot be a more transformative time for HR – with more and more businesses transforming their business models, their cultural fabric and their world-of-work to adapt to the elements and technologies of the 4th industrial revolution, the need to discuss the impact of such technologies is more than crucial.
This year, People Matters, a 360 degree knowledge and media platform in the HR space is proud to present the 4th edition of TechHR17 on the 3rd & 4th of August at the Leela Gurgaon, where the thought leaders and industry pundits will offer and extend their knowledge and expertise related to the fundamentals of what’s next in the HR industry in a time of disruption.
Bringing together contemporary ultramodern trends and solutions in the HR industry and the best of businesses, HR Leaders, HR Product & Service experts, HR Technology partners & start–ups from around the globe, People Matters TechHR17 conference will host 1000+ delegates, a plethora of tracks, and an awesome line-up of speakers like Suresh Narayanan, Chairman & Managing Director, Nestle; Brian Sommer, Founder, TechVentive; Fons Trompenaars, World Renowned Cross-Cultural Communication Guru; Kate Sweetman, Emerging Leadership Guru; Raghav Bahl, Founder, Quintillion Media; Anuranjita Kumar, Managing Director, CHRO, Citi; Arvind Gupta, Chief Mentor, IdeasWall Incubator; Shweta Shukla, Director HR – Asia Pacific, Netflix & Stefan Haves, Director, Cirque Du Soleil who will provide their perspectives on HR, technology, culture, leadership and transformation.
The conference will have an exhibition area like none other with 100 exhibitors presenting leading HR products, services and solutions to help you make that business impact this year. The conference will host action-oriented conversations through its exciting formats across the two days like Q&A with speakers, huddles, Unconference areas, Masterclasses, and many more. The agenda of the conference has been curated to provide unparalleled industry content that caters to all industries and enterprises, so that there is something for every delegate.
Commenting on the focus that People Matters TechHR17 will bring to the HR community, Belong’s Co-Founder & CEO, Vijay Sharma stated that, “TechHR17 is a great platform at an exciting time for the HR community. We are thrilled to be part of this ongoing conversation about how HRTech is impacting people functions at companies everywhere and propelling the HR community forward.”
On the other hand, Premlesh Machama, MD, CareerBuilder India said that, “TechHR over the years has enabled all stakeholders to come together and exchange thoughts around need for relevant technologies in HR domain. This is an evolving platform and we find it most appropriate to interact with HR leaders & practitioners to communicate our contribution to HR technology especially in pre-hire domain. I look forward to this year’s edition and am sure that TechHR will deliver immense value to all participants and wish everyone a great ‘TechHR’.”
This year TechHR17 comes with interesting sessions that will make the two-day event engaging for the delegates. Some of the key elements of the TechHR17 conference are:
- Immersive experience at the Exhibition. This year, TechHR will host innovative ways to explore products and provide an immersive learning experience. The two days of the event will see team treasure hunts, demos and product launches, speakers Q&A at the stalls and content sessions at the partner stalls.
- Influencers Circle. The conference will have CEOs, COOs, CIOs and CFOs discussing strategic direction of organizations in the digital business scenario.
- Women in Digital Track. An exclusive track for women leaders on advancing careers in the digital age.
- Book Launches & Intimate author conversations. The conference will have book signing events with thought leaders like Tal Ben-Shahar (author and lecturer at Harvard University’s), Kate Sweetman (Emerging Guru at Thinkers50), Fons Trompenaars (Cross-cultural Communication Guru), Varun Narang (Head of Product at Hotstar), Dr. Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic (CEO at Hogan Assessments.
- TechHR Spotlight Program is People Matters initiative for HR Technology start-ups that aims to bring together the emerging start-ups in an exclusive platform with mentors, HR leaders and investors.
Arun Rajamani, Country GM, Pluralsight India, while commenting on the need for HR leaders across the world mentioned that, “TechHR is an important event for CHROs across Industries in India to come together and debate the future of people practices in the digital age. Pluralsight is very happy to support this event as we partner with Indian companies on their digital transformation journeys.”
Come and join us at the biggest Tech conference in Asia – People Matters TechHR 2017– and be a part of the change that the HR community is embracing.
More details about the conference can be found at here.