Business Wire IndiaWith an aim to help the businesses anticipate and own the future trends, People Matters is back with its largest conference, People Matters TechHR18. The three-day conference will witness the participation of 3000+ attendees, 200+ Tech partners, 150+ speakers, 50+ HR tech startups, investors and mentors. Together, they will raise the bar for talent transformation and HR technology as they propel discussions on Technology, Talent, and Transformation. Here are some of the top speakers to watch out for at the conference:
- Shane Watson, Former Australian Cricket Captain
- John Sumser, Principal Analyst, HR Examiner
- Josh Bersin, Principal & Founder, Bersin by Deloitte
- Jason Averbook, CEO & Co-Founder, Leapgen
- Aileen Tan, Group Chief Human Resources Officer, SingTel
- Joanna Riley, CEO & Co-Founder, Censia
- Sunil Sood, Managing Director & CEO, Vodafone India
- Anil Chaudhry, Country President & Managing Director India, Schneider Electric
- William Tincup, PresidentRecruitingDaily
- Srinivas Kandula, CEO, Capgemini India
- Dhiren Savla, Group SVP & CIO, VFS Global
- Atanu Roy, SVP – CIO, Sun Pharma
- Niilesh Bhoite, Chief Digital Officer – Global Human Resources, L'Oréal
- Lucia Guillory, Head of People, Patreon
- Sheelika Ravishankar, Jedi Master, Marketing, TeamIndus
As this year the conference is about anticipating and owning the future trends, the three days of the conference, will touch various themes to help delegates navigate the learning and experience journey. Day one will focus on ‘Performance’, day two on ‘Innovation’ and day three on ‘Growth’. Through a combination of keynotes, panels, fireside chats and master classes the ultra-modern trends and solutions in the industry will be discussed and explored.
People Matters TechHR18 is an experience and an opportunity for the HR community and businesses to come together and explore, learn and interact with each other and with experts across industries. There are several innovative tracks to look forward including techworks, popup sessions, roundtables and the unconference, among others.
The unconference space will be in two separate areas. This space is a great chance to network and learn in intimate gatherings from top speakers and network with exciting startups and influential tech investors. It is a collaborative learning space hosted in the most buzzing spaces of the conference.
Some of the companies like Skillsoft, Indeed, ADP, Pluralsight, and Degreed, will be part of the conference. They will help businesses to gear up for the future by sharing insights about the available solutions. Seize this opportunity to learn and join the community in anticipating and preparing for the future trends.
Click here to download the conference brochure.