How To Speed Up GPS In Samsung S5620 Monte
We have come up with another great tutorial from our partner site by Mpie. As title describes its about speeding up your GPS in Samsung Monte S5620.
We are modifying a default configuration file LbsConfig.in with the help of TkFileExplorer. So, I suggest you when you reach this file first take its back up & Then go for upgrading it
Lets startup with the process to speed up your GPS in Samsung Monte.
Steps to speed up your GPS in Samsung S5620 Monte
1. Download TK File Explorer
2. Connect Your Samsung Monte S5620 in PC Studio Mode
3. Open Samsung PC Studio & Disconnect your Phone from software by right clicking the icon of phone. (Not from your USB)
4. Now Open TK File explorer.
5. Go to Phone->
6. Now we have to edit this file. So you can download to your PC and open with notepad. (Keep its copy for backup)
This file will look like this.
7. Now from this file we have to edit as follows
Change www.spirent-lcs.com to supl.google.com (DO NOT to place www)
and AgpsServerPort= 7275 to 7262
Now you can replace old file. Or delet old one and copy this file to phone.
8. Reboot & Have fun with your very high speed GPS on Samsung S5620 Monte
Please let us know if you encounter any problem or have some stuff to share like this one in comments !!!
Notice : All Download Links Are Permanently Removed, We Regret for the Inconvenience.