Same as the recent report by Opera software called – State of the Android Mobile Web (SAMW), reveals the behaviour of smartphone users and their bond with mobile internet browsing, they have came up with even better way to get the answers directly from users.
This time Opera has announced a twitter content that is basically aimed to understand more about mobile browsing preferences & possibilities. So here we go with the #OperaSAMW Twitter contest, where Opera invited you to visualize a tricky situation, where mobile internet can save the day!
About the contest
Visualize an extremely tricky situation, where mobile internet could save the day and tweet about it. Wackier the response; better will be your chances to win!
• All tweets need to have #OperaSAMW
• There’s no limit to the number of tweets that you could submit
• Contest begins at 10am on May 10th and closes at midnight on May 13th
• 2 people with the top tweets will get portable solar mobile phone chargers and
• 5 people with the next best tweets to receive cool Opera t-shirts.
Also, if you haven’t gone through Opera’s in depth look at ‘Browsing behavior of what Opera Mini users on Android do’, go through following video as well..
So get started to participate in the contest, by tweeting with #OperaSAMW (Remember, no limit to the number of tweets!)