ACMarket App Installer – APK App Market for Android
Calling all Android users! Are you looking for an alternative app store? Somewhere to download a few modified apps and games? Then look no further. ACMarket is the number one alternative store for Android users. It is full of apps and games, some with modifications.
It’s completely FREE!
That’s right, FREE. Want to know more?
Download and Install ACMarket:
This is so simple. All you have to do is install the ACMarket .apk file on your device and we’re going to show you exactly how to do that.
Note: If you do not follow these steps as written, we cannot guarantee success:
- Download ACMarket .apk file from the link
- Open Android Settings and tap Security>Unknown Sources.
- Enable the option (check the box is ticked) otherwise, you cannot install ACMarket
- Find the .apk file on your device and tap to install it
- When the installation has finished the ACMarket icon is on your home screen
If that icon is not there, the installation has failed. Repeat the above steps carefully
Video: See the above steps explained
Keep reading and I’ll show you
How to Use ACMarket:
This is really easy:
- Tap the app icon on your home screen to open it
- Tap Apps
- Pick the category you want to look in
- Browse the list or use the search bar to find a particular app or game
- Tap the app to download and follow the onscreen instructions
What’s it all about?
ACMarket offers a massive choice of apps and games, far too many to mention! Have a look at the app categories on offer:
- Android Apps – thousands of apps and games straight from the Play Store – all for FREE, even the premium ones
- ACMarket Apps – games and apps that you will not find anywhere else, only here
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps, tweaked with new and better features
- Modified Games – some of the very best games, modified with extras and with all in-app features unlocked and FREE to use
Are you convinced yet?
Still got questions?
Frequently Asked Questions:
Then we’ll provide the answers:
Which Platform Does ACMarket Support?
ACMarket is really an Android installer. All you will find in it are Android apps and games. That said, it will also work on iOS devices and on Mac OS X or Windows with just a few easy steps.
Have I Got to Root My Android Device?
You don’t have to, no. ACMarket will work on unrooted devices but you do get a much better experience if you do. ACMarket will modify the games you already have on your rooted device, adding excellent and cool new features. And if you don’t root your device, you run the risk of Google Play blocking some apps when you use them over the internet.
Will My Warranty Be Safe?
Yes, it will. ACMarket does not break any Android security protocols to work; it works just like any other app. What may affect your warranty is the modified apps and games. It’ simple though; if your device needs to go in for repair or service, remove the apps and reinstall them later.
A word of caution
ACMarket Errors and Fixes:
ACMarket is very reliable but it isn’t bomb-proof. It wouldn’t be professional of us if we didn’t tell you how to get it working again when it stops so, here goes.
Not all of these will work for all devices; start at the beginning and work through in order until you come to one that fixes the problem for you:
Method 1: Resetting App Preferences
This is very easy and it seems to work for most cases:
- Open your iOS settings and tap on Apps or Apps Manager – which one will depend on which version of Android you are using
- Tap the All Apps option
- Go to Reset App Preferences
- When you see the popup message on your screen, tap Reset Now
- Close Settings
- Try using ACMarket now; it should work just fine
If it still doesn’t work, try the next method
Method 2: Clear Cache and Data for Package Installer
- Open your Android Settings app again
- Go back into Apps or App Manager
- Tap on System Apps
- Tap on Package Installer
- Tap on Clear Data and then on Clear Cache
- Close your Settings app and try ACMarket again; it should work
If not, on to the next step
Note: If you are using Android Marshmallow 6.0, go to the Storage option to find Clear Data and Cache options
Method 3: Enable Unknown Sources Option
Any third-party app or game must be given permission to work on your device. If you did not follow the installation options correctly, it won’t work:
- Open Android Settings and go to Security
- Tap the option for Unknown Sources and ensure that it is properly enabled – if not, the app cannot work
- Close your settings app and try ACMarket – it should work
If it doesn’t, delete ACMarket, ensure that Unknown Sources is still enabled and then try downloading again.
Still struggling to get it working?
Why not try an alternative?
Have a look at Panda Helper. It is an iOS app installer that also has Android content and it is a great alternative. Even better, you don’t need to root your Android device to use it.
And now it’s your turn
Try ACMarket today. It is completely FREE, it is safe to use and it is reliable. It opens up a completely new world of apps, a brand-new type of app store where anything goes.
Do let us know how you get on with ACMarket; if you have any other questions or comments, feel free to post them in the comments box below.
Want more tips and app suggestions like this?
Then follow the developers on Facebook and get them on your timeline as we publish them.