HyperX®, the gaming division of Kingston® Technology Company, Inc., has launched its next generation gaming headset – the HyperX™ Cloud Alpha – for the Indian gamers and pro teams. Building on the comfort and sound DNA of previous award-winning headsets, Cloud Alpha offers a range of new and enhanced features, including HyperX Dual Chamber technology for better sound and less distortion. With 50mm drivers, the dual chamber design allows HyperX to tune the bass frequencies separate from the mids and highs, creating a dynamic sound that makes gaming, music and movies more realistic and immersive. The HyperX Cloud Alpha headset will be available in all leading online and retail stores starting from March 26, 2018 and with an MRP of INR 10,499/-.
“Cloud Alpha is the first gaming headset to integrate HyperX dual chamber technology to deliver an unrivaled sound experience,” said HyperX. “Designed and tested in the HyperX labs, Cloud Alpha delivers the best possible audio performance, comfort and build quality for the ultimate competitive advantage for top eSports pros and casual gamers around the world.”
Cloud Alpha is designed to deliver the ultimate comfort for hours of extended gameplay with premium HyperXsignature memory foam, pliable leatherette and an expanded headband to fit a wider range of gamers. Its durable, lightweight aluminum frame features a unique accent design easily recognized during major tournaments or at a local gaming event. Cloud Alpha also features a detachable cable with in-line audio control allowing gamers to adjust volume and mute microphone on the cable, with multi-platform compatibility on PC, PS4™, PS4™ Pro, Xbox One™1, Xbox One S™1, Mac®, Mobile2, Nintendo Switch™, and other Virtual Reality systems with 3.5mm ports3.
· HyperX Dual Chamber Technology for more distinction and less distortion
· HyperX Signature Memory Foam
· Durable aluminum frame with expanded headband, and new fork design
· Detachable braided cable with convenient in-line audio control
· Detachable noise cancellation microphone
· Discord and TeamSpeak™ Certified
· Multi-platform compatibility
· Driver Custom, dynamic 50mm with neodymium magnets
· Type Circumaural, Closed back
· Frequency response 13Hz–27,000Hz
· Impedance 65 Ω
· SPL (Sound Pressure Level) 98dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
· T.H.D. < 1%
· Weight 298g
· Weight w/ mic and cable 336g
· Cable length and type Detachable headset cable (1.3m) + PC extension cable (2m)
· Connection Detachable headset cable – 3.5mm plug
· (4 pole) + PC extension cable – 3.5mm stereo and mic plug
· Element Electret condenser microphone
· Polar pattern Noise-cancelling
· Frequency response 50Hz–18,000 Hz
· Sensitivity -43dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
1 Adapter required for Xbox One controllers with no 3.5mm port (adapter sold separately).
2 Compatible with devices with CTIA standard connectors.
3 Compatible with Virtual Reality systems with 3.5mm port.