QuikrHomes Hosted Realty Awards 2019
The event was organized to provide a platform for real-estate stakeholders to discuss the future of the industry. Sonu Abhinandan, VP – QuikrHomes highlighted the digital media influence on real-estate, while Venkatesh Panchapagesan, Associate Professor – Finance & Accounting, Chair, Real Estate Initiative, IIMB, spoke about the global and Indian perspectives in real-estate.
Speaking at the event, Sonu Abhinandan Kumar, VP, QuikrHomes, said, “The future of real-estate is digital as consumers search for their property related needs online and hence gaining popularity among developer community as well. With personalized and engaging experiences taking over the real-estate industry, digital mediums will drive the realty sector in this new era.”
Talking about technology-driven platforms, he further added, “As technology continues to disrupt the real-estate industry, it will enable more transparency. Virtual reality along with social media platforms will play a major role in terms of generating business and attracting more consumers.”
The winners were recognized across individual, real-estate projects, builder, and allied categories. The selection process was based on several crucial factors which are paramount in determining the on-ground company performance, construction quality, and project status. Below are a few winners in some of these categories:
Winners – Individuals:
- Amanda Purvankara, Director, Provident Housing Ltd, was awarded as the Women Entrepreneur of the Year
- Asha Singh, VP – Marketing, 360 Realtors was awarded as the Female Marketer of The Year 2018 – 2019
- Salil Phatak, Head – Digital Marketing, Rustomjee was awarded as the Digital Marketer of the Year 2018 – 2019
Winners – Real-Estate Projects:
- Project CoEvolve Northern Star by CoEvolve Estates Pvt Ltd was awarded the Sustainable Project of the Year 2018 – 2019 in Bengaluru
- Project Gopalan Olympia by Gopalan Enterprises was awarded the Affordable Housing Project of the Year 2018 – 2019
- Project Janaadhar Shubha by Janaadhar (India) Pvt. Ltd. was awarded the Consumer Choice Project of the year 2018 – 2019
- Project Vishal Sanjivini by Vishal Projects Pvt Ltd was awarded the Most Luxurious Villa Project of the Year in Telangana, 2018 – 2019
Winners – Builders:
- Aakruthi Group was awarded the Best Affordable Plot Developer of the Year 2018 – 2019
- Casagrand Builder Pvt Ltd was awarded the Developer of The Year for South India, 2018 – 2019
- Krishna Homes was awarded the Emerging Developer of the Year in Madhya Pradesh, 2018 – 2019
- Monarch Group was awarded the Excellence in Delivery, 2018 – 2019
- Pionier Developers was awarded the Luxury Developer of the Year 2018 – 2019 in Bangalore
- Sumadhura Infracon Pvt Ltd was awarded the Developer of The Year 2018 – 2019
- Svamitva Infrastructures was awarded the Emerging Developer of the Year, Residential, 2018 – 2019
Winner – Allied:
- Homelane.com was awarded the Best Homes Interior Company of the Year 2018 – 2019
QuikrHomes Realty Awards 2019 were conducted in association with RealtyFact, a digital real-estate portal.
Quikr, which now operates leading transaction marketplaces built on top of India’s largest classifieds platform, is India’s largest platform that is used by over 30 million unique users a month. It is present in 1200 cities in India and operates several large classifieds businesses across C2C, Cars, Education, Homes, Jobs, and Services. Quikr is accessible across mobile app, mobile site as well as desktop, and allows consumers as well as small businesses to sell, buy, rent and find things across its multiple categories with great ease. Quikr’s investors include Tiger Global Management, Kinnevik, Warburg Pincus, Matrix Partners India, Norwest Venture Partners, NGP Capital, Steadview Capital, Omidyar Network etc.
Visit www.quikr.com for more details.