Come July, fans of the genre will get the chance to sink into a true sci-fi survival horror RPG experience. One that requires planning, stealth, and cooperation with allies in search for clues to solve the mystery that brought you to the Exclusion Zone.
Currently available on Steam Early Access, Chernobylite has received a major pre-launch patch, bringing significant changes to the storyline, dialogue, localization, soundtrack, and, most importantly, Chernobylite’s concluding level!
Chernobylite will also benefit from its last Early Access 20% discount on Steam from 23.04.2021 10:00 PDT / 6PM BST / 7PM CEST to 30.04.2021. Developers The Farm 51 have previously announced that any purchase made during Early Access will guarantee all future, post-launch DLCs for free.
A list of the most important improvements introduced in “The Final Stage” Mega Patch can be found below:
- The entire storyline of the game has been thoroughly rewritten to make sure the Chernobylite mystery will be one to remember.
- We’ve significantly improved player immersion with all new voiceovers in English and Russian.
- Localization for all major languages is now complete, including; simplified Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Spanish, allowing gamers to enjoy Chernobylite in their native language.
- A brand-new and original soundtrack from award-winning composer Mikolaj Stroinski has been implemented, building a whole new layer to a world already steeped in ambiance.
- The first part of the new level – Heist, has been added to tease what will await gamers in the grand finale.
A more detailed list of all the updates and changes included in this latest patch are available HERE.
Availability and Price
Chernobylite will also be coming to the Epic Games Store later this year, with further details on Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5 coming soon. M
Chernobylite is a sci-fi survival horror RPG from the studio behind the critically-acclaimed Get Even. Chernobylite mixes free exploration of its disturbing world with challenging combat, crafting, and non-linear storytelling. It utilizes Unreal Engine 4 and is based on Reality 51’s scanning technology, which has been in development by The Farm 51 for over five years.