We’re entering a bold new era of Heroes of the Storm with Heroes 2.0. The game-changing update is now live, taking Heroes to the next level with a more powerful progression system, reward-packed Loot Chests, an innovative Overwatch-inspired Battleground, a brand-new Hero, and more.
More action. More heroes. More MOBA. Welcome to Heroes of the Storm 2.0!
Here are just a few of the new features you can experience:
- Progression System Overhaul — Player level cap has been removed and transformed into the sum of all Hero levels gained, with even bigger rewards at levelling milestones
- Loot Chests — Packages containing random assortments of nearly every awesome reward in game, including Heroes themselves, are now received through progression or purchase
- Social & Customization Rewards — Loot Chests also contain new cosmetic rewards for Heroes, including emojis, voice lines, announcer packs, banners, and more
- New Hero: Genji — An augmented cyborg ninja whose agility and skill make him an exceptionally lethal threat, the new Overwatch-inspired Hero is an opportunistic, highly-mobile Assassin who can tear apart a weak backline
- New Battleground: Hanamura — The Overwatch-inspired two-lane Battleground is set within the sprawling grounds of Shimada Castle; Heroes must find victory through use of the map’s unique mercenaries, taking down the Mega Enforcer boss, and escorting the Payloads to victory