Epson, the World & India’s(*1) number one projector brand has launched a new 4K Enhanced Projector with 3LCD Reflective laser technology. The new Epson EH-LS10000 is a 4K Enhanced Projector equipped to deliver stunning, crystal-clear images with up to 1,500 lumens of color brightness and 1,500 lumens of white brightness(*2), outstanding contrast and an advanced suite of calibration tools. Developed to meet the requirements of today’s most demanding home entertainment consumers, these projectors provide home theater designers with state-of-the-art solutions for creating unparalleled home theater experiences.
Integrating advanced technology developed by Epson’s global research and development, these groundbreaking projectors combine Epson’s new 3LCD Reflective technology and a laser light source to deliver unprecedented Absolute Black contrast ratio and one of the industry’s largest color gamuts for an engaging, immersive home cinema experience. The EH-LS10000 adds 4K Enhancement Technology (*3) for unbelievable sharpness, clarity and detail, shifting each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution and surpass Full HD image quality without visible stair-stepping or pixel gaps.
“Epson’s new LS10000 projector features our most advanced 3LCD projection technology ever developed and delivers a true-to-life theater experience that all movie enthusiasts can experience in the comfort of their home. I strongly believe that this projector will set a new benchmark for home projector image quality and performance standards.” said Mr Samba Moorthy, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Epson India. “
With Epson’s innovative 3LCD Reflective system, custom installers can now ensure the images that filmmakers intended are the actual images that their customers see. The projector delivers Absolute Black contrast ratio that displays zero lumens during full-black scenes as well as improved pixel density and increased aperture ratio for smoother, film-like pictures. The LS10000 also offers advanced projection features including Full HD 1080p in 2D and 3D with Super Resolution and Detail Enhancement for sharp, rich images, exceptional frame interpolation capabilities, and Bright 3D Drive projection for greater brightness when viewing 3D content.
The projector is designed for installation convenience with 2.1x power zoom, power focus, lens shift up to 90 percent vertical and 40 percent horizontal, and lens position memory that can store up to 10 settings for standard 16:9 or 4:3 projection areas, and 2.35:1 wide cinema ratio. The laser light engine offers up to 30,000 hours of life (*4) with rapid warm-up or cool down time for fast, worry-free, whisper quiet operation. For added installation and operation flexibility, a Wireless HD transmitter connects up to five HDMI devices simultaneously, with one HDMI out connection and one optical port for switching between sources, and MHL connectivity to display content from MHL-enabled tablets and smartphones.
More about the 3LCD Reflective Laser Pro Projector
- 4K Enhancement Technology3 for unbelievable sharpness, clarity and detail
- High color brightness and high white brightness: 1500 lumens of color brightness and 1500 lumens of white brightness
- Laser light source ensures high-speed contrast control and wider color gamut with rapid warm-up and cool down:
- Instant Off® — content appears onscreen and turns off with virtually no wait
- High-speed contrast control for both bright and dark scenes
- Worry-free operation — up to 30,000 hours of use
- 3LCD Reflective technology for improved pixel density, increased aperture ratio and fast performance for incredibly smooth, film-like picture quality
- Absolute Black contrast ratio delivers zero lumens during full-black scenes
- Super Resolution with Detail Enhancement and frame interpolation technology deliver a stunning viewing experience in Full HD 1080p 2D and 3D
- Superior image quality with ISF calibration tools and THX® Display Certification ensure accurate and exceptional performance, the way filmmakers intended
- Lens position memory to store up to 10 settings in the projector memory, including zoom and focus positions for standard 16:9 or 4:3 projection areas, and 2.35:1 wide cinema ratio
- Expansive color space for broad color reproduction with DCI and Adobe RGB modes
- Innovative cooling system featuring premium materials including thermal-conductive copper piping puts the LS10000 among the quietest projector in the industry
Availability and Support
The Epson EH-LS10000 will be available in India at Exclusive Epson Experience Zones as well as through Epson ProCinema Dealers at the price of Rs. 6,79,799 only. Each Epson projector comes with a promise of a three-year limited warranty and industry leading service and support.
Color Brightness Specification and Projector Performance
The color brightness specification (measuring red, green and blue) published by the Society of Information Display (SID) allows consumers to compare projector color performance without conducting a side-by-side shootout. With today’s high definition content, home theater enthusiasts want to enjoy movies with higher quality in both darkened home theaters and brighter environments. For a truly impressive image, projectors need to offer both high color brightness and high white brightness.
For more information, visit http://www.colorlightoutput.com.