Over the years, Cydia was very widely used as a popular third-party app. But this position is now being gradually taken over by AppValley. With a slew of useful features, AppValley has made itself very useful for those who do not wish to be tied down by the legalities of the App Store and wish to get modified and useful versions of their favorite apps. The AppValley app can easily be downloaded and installed on to your Apple devices, but before that let us look at this in a little more detail.
The Two Versions of AppValley:
This app has two versions. One is the free version (referred to as Regular while downloading). The second version is called VIP, and you have to pay in order to access and download it. Although created primarily for iOS devices, both these versions are also available for use on Android, but for Android, an APK is also needed.
How to Download AppValley for iOS
The iOS operating system is the primary canvas for the AppValley app. The first thing to remember while trying to download AppValley is that there is only one internet browser on which the download can happen – the Safari web browser. Other popular browsers might be great for other uses, but they won’t work for AppValley.
- The process gets initiated when you click on the ‘Install’ icon.
- Once you have confirmed the installation, the process begins.
- It doesn’t take too long, and once the installation process is completed, the icon of the AppValley add automatically gets added to the device menu under iOS.
- The next step is to open the ‘settings’ tab of the iOS devices menu, and go into ‘profile and device management’.
- The name of AppValley’s creator, FTX Technologies, would be listed under profiles.
- You need to click on it and ‘trust’ it when you are prompted. This ‘trust’ prompt would appear twice so that no error is committed.
- After doing this, you will find the AppValley icon on your home screen.
How to Download AppValley for Android:
If you are using an Android phone, there are several useful apps you can access when you download the AppValley third-party app. But for this, you need to first download the APK files. On your Android device, you start off by clicking on the ‘Settings’ menu. Because it is an alternate app and not from the original provider, therefore you need to first enable the ‘allow installation from unknown sources’ option. You will find this under the ‘Security’ option. Once this is done, you are ready to download the correct APK file. When you double click on the specific APK file you want, the installation starts automatically.
Once the complete installation is finished, you will notice the new icon on your home page. The only thing you need to watch out for is that some of the websites that claim to have the right APK file have turned out to be faked, so you need to be very careful.