Wishtel IRA Icon Tablet Launched With BSNL 3G At Just Rs 10,500
In the world of Android ICS based tablet, another tablet hit the Indian market and that too in just Rs. 10500. Wishtel, in association with BSNL, has come up with 7 inches tablet powered with Android 4.0 ICS. IRA ICON is an Android 4.0 ICS based tablet which runs on 1.2 Ghz processor which is supported by 1 GB of RAM.
IRA Icon Tablet Specifications
- IRA ICON has got 4 GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card.
- Along with this it also has got 1 GB of RAM and 1.2 GHz of processor
- It runs on Android ICS and offers fabulous range of Android apps and complete access to Google Play.
- It has got 4000 mAh battery which supports 3 to 4 hours of access time.
- IRA ICON comes with 7 inches of capacitive touch display which offers the resolution of 800×480 pixels.
- It also has got 2 MP of rear and a 0.3 MP of front facing camera for 3G calling and video chat
- It supports WIFI, 3G, HDMI, USB 2.0
IRA Icon Tablet Price
IRA ICON has been priced at Rs 10,500 which seems to be little more as compared to what Micromax and other companies are offering with similar config.