OptraSCAN® Unveils High-Speed, High-Throughput, High-Capacity and High-Content “Multi-Modality Digital Slide Scanner”
OptraSCAN®, the leading On-Demand Digital Pathology solution provider, today unveiled a new Multi-Modality Digital Slide Scanner, with features such as high-speed, high-throughput, high-capacity and high-content, at the ongoing Pathology Visions 2018 conference in San Diego, CA.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181105005212/en/
Introducing OptraSCAN’s Multimodality Digital Slide Scanner (Graphic: Business Wire)
The scanner is fully equipped with confocal, epifluorescence and brightfield imaging modalities that are seamlessly integrated with OptraSCAN®’s proprietary Image Management and Advance IHC Multiplexing Image Analysis software. These cloud-enabled Multi-Modality Digital Slide Scanners are compact, as well as lightweight, and are available at a very competitive cost.
“Keeping with our motto of introducing most advanced and affordable digital pathology solutions, OptraSCAN has added one more feather in the cap with Multi-Modality Digital Slide Scanner’s addition to our technology-driven range of scanning systems. The high-resolution, high-contrast scanning images captured with this multi-modality scanner offers diagnostic capabilities beyond those of conventional microscopes or scanning systems,” said Abhi Gholap, Founder & CEO, OptraSCAN.
He further added, “It gives us immense pleasure to inform that The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) will be using our Multi-Modality Digital Slide Scanner for brain injury studies. This attests that this new range of scanners will help us expand to newer markets, and to address multiple needs of wide customer base from all segments.”
Key features of Multi-Modality Digital Slide Scanner:
- Delivers excellence in brightfield, fluorescent and confocal imaging
- Exceptional image quality for the most sophisticated multiplexing needs
- 20 color confocal, 30 color wide-field fluorescence and brightfield scanner
- High resolution multiplexed 3D imaging of thick tissue and 3D virtual slide production
- Autoloader for 1×3 and 2×3 inch slides with up to 300-slide capacity
- Three synchronized high-speed filter wheels –
- Excitation, dichroic and emission can change channels in milliseconds
- Flexibility to adapt the scanning system to your requirements
- Supports Pixel-to-Pixel Spatial Registration for all imaged channels
- Automated on-the-fly spectral un-mixing of spectrally overlapping signals
- Seamlessly corrects any Vignetting and Photobleaching artifacts
- Cloud enabled & remote access with virtual slide viewer
About OptraSCAN, Inc.
OptraSCAN® (www.optrascan.com) are pioneers in the On-Demand Digital Pathology® System, focused on delivering fully integrated, affordable solutions that will maximize your return on investment and improve the performance of your pathology services. An ISO 13485 certified company and CE marked whole slide scanners for IVD use, OptraSCAN is working to eliminate the barriers to “Go Digital” no matter the size of the pathology lab, the lab’s throughput or global location.
OptraSCAN’s end-to-end digital pathology solution provides effective acquisition of whole slide images, viewing, storing, real time sharing, reporting and AI & ML based Image analysis solutions via On-Demand or outright purchase model. Follow Us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
MULTIMEDIA AVAILABLE :