OnePlus 5T Goes on Sale Today at 4:30PM
- Attractive offers from Partner brands include Rs 1,500 cashback on HDFC cards, Exclusive 1,008 GB OnePlus 4G data plan by IDEA, 12-month Zomato Gold subscription, 12-month OnePlus Accidental Damage protection, Amazon Pay Balance vouchers and Kindle e-credits
- OnePlus introduces Referral Leaderboard where OnePlus fans can get Rs 1,000 off on accessories, on purchasing the device from oneplusstore.in
- Exclusive early access sale on Amazon.in for Prime members, only for today
Following a successful launch last week of the OnePlus 5T, the latest premium flagship device from OnePlus is all set to go on sale from today at 4.30 pm on Amazon.in, oneplustore.in and OnePlus experience zones in Bangalore and Delhi NCR.
On Amazon.in, today’s sale is exclusively for the prime members. OnePlus 5T has witnessed huge interest on the platform from technology fans since the ‘Notify Me’ subscription went live on November 07, 2017. The device has seen 2X the interest of OnePlus 5, generating over 2 million consumer interest landmark on Amazon.in till 20th Nov, 2017.
Additionally, OnePlus is introducing Referral Leaderboard in India for the first time which will be valid from Nov 21 to Nov 30. Referral Leaderboard allows referred OnePlus fans to avail Rs 1,000 off on accessories, with the purchase of OnePlus smartphone from oneplusstore.in. For every successful referral, users can win up to 200 points which can be redeemed against any product on the platform. All referrers will be competing against each other on a real-time leaderboard which will be displaying the top 100 referrers. The top 100 referrers will have a place on the board on 30 November and will be winning a free OnePlus Travel Backpack.
Customers looking to purchase OnePlus 5T, can avail the following offers, which are valid through all sales channels:
- With the use of HDFC Bank debit and credit card, users will get cashback of Rs 1,500. This offer is available only until 02 December
- Idea users buying the OnePlus 5T will get exclusive 1,008 GB 4G mobile data at the prevailing data plan prices (2GB/ day 4G data for next 18 months at a fixed price of Rs 357 per month)
- OnePlus 5T customers are eligible for a 1-year free membership of Zomato Gold-the newly launched premium subscription offering from Zomato
- All OnePlus 5T users will also be eligible for a complimentary OnePlus Care protection plan (12-month Accidental Damage Insurance by Servify) on downloading the Kotak 811 app and activating it with an initial deposit of Rs 1,000 during the introductory period
- Rs 500, e-book promotion credits on Kindle Store
- Rs 300 Amazon Pay Balance cashback for new Amazon Prime customers and additional Rs 250 Amazon Pay Balance when you stream on your Prime Video app
Those who pre-booked the device at the launch event last week in theaters, by making an advance payment of Rs 1,000, can buy the device today by completing the transaction. On successful purchase, they will get Rs 1,000 voucher on Nov 23rd, redeemable at oneplusstore.in for the purchase of accessories.
OnePlus is also organizing pop-up events at the OnePlus Experience zones in Brigade Road (Bangalore) and Mall of India (Noida) today, where fans can experience and learn more about the device and purchase it.
Earlier, OnePlus announced the OnePlus 5T – its latest premium flagship device on 16 November. The OnePlus 5T is a refinement of the OnePlus 5, the company’s most popular product to date, offering key hardware and software updates inspired by the active OnePlus community, including a higher resolution, 18:9 display, enhanced low-light camera performance, and numerous new software features as a part of the Oxygen OS. Newly added to Oxygen OS is Face Unlock, which allows OnePlus users to unlock their phone just by looking at their device.
To ensure the OnePlus 5T’s seamless front design, OnePlus moved its famously fast ceramic fingerprint sensor, which unlocks the phone in under 0.2 seconds, to the back of the device. Designed with painstaking attention to detail, the OnePlus 5T continues OnePlus design’s proud tradition of refinement and total cohesion. The Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 platform, coupled with up to 8GB of RAM, provides smooth user experience while handling heavy to light tasks. With Dash Charge, proprietary charging technology from OnePlus, user will always get a day’s power in half an hour.
The OnePlus 5T is available in 64GB and 128GB (Midnight Black version) storage options and retail at Rs 32,999 and Rs 37,999 respectively.
OnePlus is a global mobile technology company challenging conventional concepts of technology. Created around the “Never Settle” mantra, OnePlus creates exquisitely designed devices with premium build quality and high-performance hardware. OnePlus thrives on cultivating strong bonds and growing together with its community of users and fans. For more information, please visit oneplusstore.in.