AxisDirect Introduces One Stop Market News
AxisDirect (www.axisdirect.in), the leading stock broking house, introduces one stop news section for investors on its website. Markets are dynamic in nature and it reacts sharply to news and information. Staying on top of latest happenings can help investors make the right investment decisions. However, getting right information at the right time remains a challenge due to plethora of information available across various news agencies and on various channels like TV, web, social media, RSS feeds etc.
In the age of information overload, it can be rather a time consuming activity for retail investors to lookout for news relevant for their investments through various sources like news websites, business news channels, social media etc. AxisDirect has simplified information discovery for investors through its one stop latest news section that brings latest news from best agencies across various mediums, all at one place.
The ‘Equity – Latest News’ section (click here) has the following 4 categories –
- News: Gets news from Capital Markets classified into 5 categories – Market News, Corporate News, Economy News, Global News and Other News
- Tweets: Catch news as it happens with live tweets from best news handles like CNBC TV18, CNBC Awaaz, Economic Times, MoneyControl, Zee Business, BTVi etc.
- Live TV: Brings you live TV powered by BTVi and provides access to various YouTube channels
- RSS Feeds: Fetches live feeds from leading sources like Reuters, BTVi, MoneyControl, CNBC TV18, CNBC Awaaz, Zee Business etc.
Similarly, the Mutual Fund section also has a latest news section (click here) which covers 3 sections
- News: Helps you stay updated on fund news, NFOs, dividend announcements, change in fund manager, merger of schemes etc.
- Videos: Watch insightful videos posted by leading AMCs on investor education, Market Outlook by various CIOs and fund managers etc.
- Expert Speak: Gain insights from excerpts of leading Fund Manager Interviews with in-depth analysis and market views
AxisDirect has forged tie ups with leading news agencies to make it convenient for its users to get the latest news from top sources right from a single window. This saves a lot of time and effort for the retail customers to search various websites or watch news channels to get live market information and to stay updated on current and expected market trends.
Commenting on the development Mr. Amit Golia, Chief Business Officer, Axis Securities said, “We are very happy to introduce ‘Latest News’ section on our portal. This feature will not only provide investors with the relevant news but also provide unbiased views to help them undertake an independent analysis for creating a better financial portfolio. AxisDirect has always endeavoured to simplify the customer experience through innovation and this feature is a positive step in that direction.”
Similarly, to validate opinions on stocks, AxisDirect provides free access to its customers to view independent third party research from international sources like Reuters Consensus estimates for long term stock view and TheScreener for short term view. Unbiased view on stocks helps investors to take a more informed call on various investment and trading ideas.
About AxisDirect (www.axisdirect.in)
AxisDirect is the retail broking vertical of well known BFSI player Axis Securities Limited (ASL). ASL is a proud subsidiary of Axis Bank – India’s 3rd largest private sector bank. ASL is currently present in 80+ branches across India. ASL offers retail broking services through AxisDirect and also functions as a distributor to Bank’s financial products. AxisDirect engages in offering simplified investment solutions through a bouquet of investment products to its customers e.g. Equities, Mutual Funds, SIPs, IPOs, Derivatives, Bonds, NCDs, ETFs and Company Fixed Deposits. With over 15 lakh customers, AxisDirect is one of the fastest growing players in the industry and is among the top 5 players in terms of customer base.