Aeris Communications Offers Cloud Computing Space With Aercloud
Highly scalable Cloud based time-series database Offers a cost-effective, pay-as-you-grow model to enterprises
AerCloud is an IoT cloud platform for collecting, managing and analyzing sensor data for Internet of Things (IoT) and machine-to-machine (M2M) applications. It enables applications to seamlessly scale up to millions of devices while ensuring bullet-proof reliability. AerCloud thus helps enterprises meet the data collection, management, and analytics challenges of the Internet of Things (IoT).
AerCloud is a highly scalable time-series database designed to meet the challenges of scale, speed and rich analytics that innovative IoT applications demand. Delivered as a platform-as-a-service (PaaS), AerCloud offers a cost-effective, pay-as-you-grow model which minimizes up-front expenses and enables nearly unlimited future growth. Unlike most Application Enablement Platforms (AEPs), AerCloud can take your application from prototype to full-scale production.
· Secure, reliable collection, storage, analysis and publishing of M2M and IoT data that scales to millions of users and billions of devices as needed
· Industry standard protocols for collecting data from devices including CoAP and MQTT as well as support for custom protocols
· REST API that supports both pushing data to applications and applications pulling data on-demand
· A secure data sharing interface that enables sensor data to be consumed by applications across your enterprise or by third parties
· Build the most compelling applications
· Remove the limits to growing your business
· Provide bullet-proof service
· Get to market faster
· Lower your infrastructure costs
· Solves the sensor data challenge that poses serious technical challenges