Pentax Q10: The Interchangeable Lens Camera
I speculated once that soon the Pentax Q10 would be the reality and guys, I wasn’t wrong. Pentax Q10 has now been introduced which offers better performance, more resolution and is also having full HD video recording in that small body which is considered to be the smallest in the market so far.
Addition to this, Q10 composed of the new telephone lens and there is also an adapter which will enable you to use the K-mount lenses. Here is the complete specification of Pentax Q10, let us see what good deed this new interchangeable Lens Camera has brought for us.
Pentax Q10 Features:
- Pentax Q10 has got 12.4 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- It compose of 3 inches LCD which offer the resolution of 460,000 pixels
- It support the Q-mount lenses
- There is a new adapter for K-mount lenses
- Sensor-shift image stabilization
- ISO range of 100 – 6400
- Continuous shooting at 5 frames/second
- Built-in flash (GN 4.9)
- SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
- Ultra-compact body
- Improved performance
- Records Full HD video at 1080/30p
- Uses D-LI68 lithium-ion battery
- Q10’s 25-point AF system
- Full manual controls
Pentax Q10 is expected to come in October and the approx price in the market is expected to be $599. Apart from this the telephoto lens would cost you additional USD 299.