The 2nd Edition of INDIA GADGET EXPO (IGE) country’s premier international gadget show which serves as a platform to showcase innovative gadgets and technologies will be held between 18th to 21st September 2015 at HITEX Convention Centre. IGE will bring together major stakeholders of the tech community comprising of technology providers, gadget manufacturers, technology innovators, bureaucrats, government officials, entrepreneurs and startups. The expo will showcase around 1000+ gadgets from 300+ manufacturers from 12 countries including Israel, China, Korea, Taiwan, Japan to name a few.
|Category of gadgets @ IGE2015
· Smart Watches, 3D Printers and Robotics
· Automotive Electronics
· Lifestyle Electronics & Accessories
· Gaming products & apps
· Health, fitness & sports gadgets
· Smart Home Automation
· Consumer electronics
· Mobile handsets, apps and accessories and many more
The event will include a series of seminars on current, engaging and much talked about topics.
- The ‘Knowledge Conclave’ will have 9 sessions covering Smart Cities, Mobile technology, Future gadgets, Gaming among others.
- The ‘Master Class’ will showcase pioneering technologies and products to the audience.
- The ‘Inspiring India Innovation (I3)’ will provide a platform to startups to showcase their innovative gadgets to a wide audience that include both consumers and angel investors. Special events like [email protected] will have 5 product launches every day at 5pm with an allotted time of 5 minutes which will provide an opportunity to exhibitors and manufacturers to launch their latest products.
Hackathon Carnival- a two day 30 hours carnival that will provide a platform for hackers to pitch their prototypes and solutions to the industry leaders, investors, IT professionals and public at large.
The Flash Sale by e-commerce between 1pm to 4pm will offer massive discounts on the featured products from top brands. In the Battle of Gadgets, brands will participate to take on the rival products in a combat to outsmart each other.
The 4-day event is expected to witness an enormous footfall or more than 1 lakh visitors and participants across the world from varied segments including Global Investors, CEOs and Managing Directors, Technology Professionals and enthusiasts, Dealers/ Distributors, Government officials, Consumers and students.