Samsung has now revealed another low budget Android based smart phone breed in the form of Galaxy Appeal which is the low cost smart phone from the family of Galaxy. Samsung recently have added this low budget breed in the family of Galaxy smart phones and it is supposed to be the first side slider smart phone breed from AT&T.
This smart phone comes with slide QWERTY keypad and offer best support to texting and emailing. Galaxy Appeal is powered by Android Gingerbread 2.3 firmware and has 3.2 inches capacitive touch display which offers soothing interaction on the 3.2 inches touch display. Along with this it also has 3MP rear camera which allows the zooming of 3X and is capable of recording videos at 24FPS.
Following are the specs of Samsung Galaxy Appeal:
- Galaxy Appeal has been framed into the body of 4.41” (H) x 2.27” (W) x 0.56” (D)
- It weighs 4.3 OZ
- In terms of display it has 3.2 inches HVGA touch display which allows the resolution of 480×320 pixels
- In terms of OS, it has Android 2.3 Gingerbread which offers the freedom to access thousands of apps from google play
- Galaxy Appeal runs on 800MHz ARM Cortex A5, Qualcomm MSM7225A
- There is also rear camera of 3MP which offers 3X zoom and video recorder
- It has 512MB RAM and expandable memory up to 32GB via microSD.
- In terms of connectivity features it supports 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Battery is of 1300 mAh, which offers reasonable talk time of 7 hrs and standby of 300hrs.
Galaxy Appeal will soon be available with AT&T Go Phone distribution channels which are suppose to start from coming 15th July 2012 and will be available with attractive data plans.