Nokia is seriously trying to get in the touchscreen cellphones business & not they have launched low cost touch screen mobile competition that is hitting up by Samsung’s touch screen series of corby, star & star 3G handsets as well as LG cookie.
Nokia on 21st December launched Nokia Xpress music 5530 which is priced at 14,029 which is based on the same platform as that of Nokia 5800.
They have also launched Nokia 5230 which is low cost device & it is shockingly having 3G connectivity & QWERTY keypad, which you can never get in Samsung’s Star 3G which is priced at 11.500 in market right now.
Following are the quick features of Nokia 5230 & Xpress music 5530
Nokia Xpress Music 5530 Features
- 3.2 MP auto focus Camera with LED flash
- Media Bar – easy music access
- Contact Bar
- Reposnsive Touchscreen with tactile feedback
- Music player with 27 hrs of strong Media Playback
- Price : 14029 (Approx)
Nokia 5230 Specifications
- 3.2 inch Resistive Touchscreen, 360X640 Resolution
- Music player with 33 hrs of playback (via headphones)
- 2 Megapixel Camera with VGA 30Fps Video Recording ( no flash)
- Contacts Bar and Media Bar
- 111 x 51.7 x 15.5 mm, 115 grams size
- 70MB Internal Memory, micro-SD Card Slot, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- GPRS, EDGE, HSCSD, 3G, HSDPA, Bluetooth, micro-USB
- GPS with A-GPS Support
- 1320mAH Battery, Black/White Colours ( customizable panels)
- Price : Rs.9,900 (Approx)