Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, celebrates Diwali by introducing a Limited edition 24 carat gold plated DataTraveler GE9 USB drive, which has a symbol of Lord Ganesha engraved on it. This is a good gifting option to share memories and the best way to add a golden touch to new beginnings. This will be a perfect gifting option and the best way to Keep Memories Alive.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Vishal Parekh, Marketing Director, Kingston Technology – India said, “With Diwali being just around the corner, consumers are in the festive spirit and on the look for unique gifts for their loved ones. So, to be a part of their happiness, we are glad to introduce a limited edition gold plated drive with Ganeshji engraved on it. We are sure that the Indian market will be receptive to this sleek drive.”
This ultra-slim and capless limited edition USB drive from Kingston is designed by Arman Emami and is an award winning flash drive is a testament of Kingston’s legendary reliability. Truly this trend setting portable storage device makes a lasting impression and is an ideal choice for adding a golden touch to new beginnings.
This limited edition DataTraveler GE9 USB drive is now available at all leading online and retail stores for an MRP of Rs. 700. It is also backed by a 5-year warranty, free technical support and Kingston’s legendary reliability.
· Capacity Available: 16GB
· Stylish — ultra-thin, gold metal finish
· Award-winning design — makes the right impression with its superior design (Red Dot design award)
· Convenient — small, capless and pocket-sized for easy transport
· Dimensions 1.535″ x 0.486″ x 0.179″ (39.00mm x 12.35mm x 4.55mm)
· Compatibility – Supports Windows® 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista® & Mac
· Guaranteed — peace of mind with 5-year warranty and free technical support