BlackBerry 8520 Lauched In India By Airtel
Slim edition of Blackberry Curve have been introduced by Airtel last day which is offered at the price of Rs.15,990, the new BlackBerry Curve 8520 will be available nationally from authorized outlets of Airtel through Bharti across India on August 7th.
Some of its miscellaneous features are as includes voice activated dialing, BlackBerry Media Sync, which makes it easy to quickly sync music from iTunes or Windows Media Player with the Smartphone and easy access to social networking services like Facebook, MySpace, Flickr, Windows Media Player and BlackBerry Messenger
The BlackBerry Curve 8520 Features are as follows –
- 2.46-inch TFT Touchscreen with a 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- 109 mm x 60 mm x 13.90 mm (L x W x D) and weighs 106 grams (including battery)
- a touch-sensitive optical track pad
- feature dedicated media keys (first BlackBerry Smartphone to have these keys)
- 256MB Flash memory and, microSD/SDHC memory card slot (up to 16GB and 32GB cards when they launch)
- a 512Mhz next generation processor
- 2 megapixel camera
- Bluetooth (2.0)
- 3.5 mm stereo headset jack
- DivX, XviD video support
Let us see, How much does this launch makes difference in mobile industry. Can this thing give challenge to other smart phones out there. And can it be a good alternative to iphone ?
Time will tell the answer . . .