Accenture Brings To Life The Accenture Innovation Architecture At Mobile World Congress To Help Organizations Imagine And Invent The Future
More than 50 demonstrations of developing and delivering innovation-led disruption will be showcased
India, Feb. 27, 2017 – Accenture is bringing to life the Accenture Innovation Architecture at Mobile World Congress to highlight the company’s innovation-led approach for helping clients develop and deliver disruptive innovations, and to scale them faster. The Accenture Innovation Architecture helps clients understand, experiment with, adopt and quickly scale new and emerging technologies.
“Mobile World Congress is one of the biggest innovation showcases of the year and we are taking this opportunity to demonstrate over 50 examples of how Accenture has delivered innovation and value to clients,” said Mike Sutcliff, group chief executive officer, Accenture Digital. “Through the Accenture Innovation Architecture, we are uniquely positioned to help organisations take advantage of technology disruptions and seize growth opportunities enabled by new digital innovations.”
“The pace of technology change is accelerating and impacting organisations like never before,” said Paul Daugherty, chief technology & innovation officer, Accenture. “In today’s fast-changing digital environment, companies need to continually reinvent themselves for long-term success. So we are always looking ahead to anticipate what’s next by taking an innovation-led approach to help clients imagine and invent their futures.”
The Accenture Innovation Architecture combines capabilities from across the company and is built around six elements to help organisations at any stage of their digital transformation:
- Accenture Research uncovers insights and shapes trends, combining industry knowledge and data-driven research techniques. With 250 in-house researchers, Accenture partners with world-class organisations such as MIT and Singularity to discover innovative solutions for our clients.
- Accenture Ventures partners with growth stage companies, and identifies, partners and strategically invests in the most promising innovations in the market. Through an open innovation approach, we work with start-ups, entrepreneurs, investors, academic and corporate R&D groups, including awarding 11 research grants to global leading universities.
- Accenture Labs redefine the possible with applied R&D, incubating and prototyping new concepts that will have a near-term impact on clients’ businesses, and finding technology solutions to improve the way businesses operate.
- Accenture Studios build solutions with speed and agility, focusing on rapid development and prototyping of applications and the design and creation of digital services. With more than 30 locations worldwide, Studios bring solution innovation to clients to drive bold differentiation.
- Accenture Innovation Centers demonstrate and scale industry solutions. Located strategically worldwide, Innovation Centers operate across technologies and industries to deliver new impact for clients, now.
- Accenture Delivery Centers industrialise the delivery of Accenture innovations globally. Delivery Centres unlock the power of New IT and transform business processes through an unparalleled network of more than 50 locations.