Players will now be able to fight the data-hoarding alien robots alongside their friend and bring down the Mothergunship together. But this is not all! The update includes…
- Co-op! Including the ability to play the campaign fully coop (except the intro mission) and even when you die you can become a backpack turret!
- Three new mobs from the bomb bot family to haunt your dreams, including the swarming baby bomb and mega bomb bot.
- New rooms! We lost count! At least like ten. Maybe more like 15!
- An increased inventory limit and re-balanced endgame so you can build even more monstrous creations.
- + a slew of bug fixes, balance adjustments, and little quality of life stuff!
Moreover, in partnership with Sold Out, MOTHERGUNSHIP is now available as a physical copy in retail stores for PS4 and Xbox One. The boxed version includes an additional 2-hour campaign as well as four exclusive gun parts!
OUT NOW: The MOTHERGUNfriendSHIP Update!
Play co-op with a friend, fight new mobs, get new gun additions, and there’s a bunch of game tweaks.
— Mothergunship (@mothergunship) August 21, 2018
Check out the teaser here!
About Grip Digital
GRIP Digital is a video game developer and publisher based in Prague, Czech Republic. The company is working with top developers, studios and brands bringing a variety of titles across all major platforms and markets.
About Terrible Posture Games
Terrible Posture Games was founded by Joe Mirabello in 2014, when it also released its first title, Tower Of Guns for PC, Mac, and Linux. Terrible Posture Games has been working closely with Grip Digital on the development of MOTHERGUNSHIP since 2015.
About Sold Out
Sold Out combines a wealth of experience mixed in with youth to form its close-knit team. Publishing for physical and digital distribution Sold Out has had the joy of working with Team 17, Rebellion, Frontier Developments and other indie developers. For more information on Sold Out and its upcoming titles, visit the official website at soldout.uk.com.