ASUS Launches the Zenfone Go 4.5 2nd Generation – ZB452KG Variant in India
With prices starting at Rs. 5,299, and multiple color options to choose from, the dual-sim 3G phone is also available in two different camera specifications with Qualcomm Quad-core processor and enhanced battery
ASUS today launched the Zenfone Go 4.5 2nd generation – ZB452KG, a 3G- enabled smartphone with 4.5 inch display in India. Suited for the budget segment, the phone will be available on Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon, PayTM, Shopclues and in ASUS Exclusive Stores and all other offline stores, for prices starting at Rs. 5,299.
Sporting a stunning look, the Zenfone Go 2nd generation offers a unique balance of beauty and strength, and is available in two different camera specifications:
- 0.3 MP + 5 MP (front + rear) priced at Rs. 5,299
- 2 MP + 8 MP (front + rear) priced at Rs. 5,699
Equipped with ASUS’ PixelMaster technology, the smartphone offers 16 special camera modes to help users capture sharp and crystal-clear images while also having the ability to digitally enhance these images on the phone itself. The phone comes with an 854×480 (FWVGA) resolution for reproducing bright and vivid colors. The device will be available in 6 colors to suit different user personalities – Glamour Red, Ceramic White, Yellow, Silver Blue, Gold and Silver.
Announcing the availability, Mr. Peter Chang, Regional Head – South Asia & Country Manager – System Business Group – ASUS India, said, “The Zenfone Go 4.5 2nd generation embodies the ASUS spirit of providing luxury at an affordable price. A perfect accompaniment for those who seek to empower their lives, the smartphone packs in high-end specifications in an aesthetically appeasing design. We are sure the phone will be appreciated by the users, like our other products.”
The device runs on Android Lollipop 5.1, comes with a memory of 8 GB and offers Micro SD card support up to 64 GB in addition to a 100 GB lifetime ASUS web storage.
- Premium Design: Metallic hairline finish lends the phone an air of luxury in a sleek form-factor rendering it to measure only 3.6 mm at its thinnest edge; the phone also offers a rear key for intuitive one hand control. Available in multiple six peppy colors – Glamour Red, Pearl White, Lemon Yellow, Glacier Grey, Silver Blue, and Sheer Gold. The phone matches its powerful performance with its premium looks.
- PixelMaster Camera: Available in two different camera specifications ( 0.3 MP + 5 MP or 2 MP + 8 MP front and rear respectively), Zenfone Go 4.5 2nd generation offers important features like low-light mode, backlight (HDR) mode, zero shutter lag and beautification modes for improved pictures
- Smooth Performance: The smartphone’s powerful Qualcomm Quad-core processor with 1 GB RAM enables multi-tasking with lag-free performance while the 2,070 mAh battery gives users the freedom to operate their phones for longer duration without charging
- Enhanced User Interface: The enhanced ASUS ZenUI comes with multiple options for personalization and privacy with ZenMotion (touch and motion gestures) to make the user experience more enriching
Specifications of Go 4.5 2nd Gen
|Product Name||Zenfone Go 4.5 2nd Generation|
|Operating system||Brand-new ASUS ZenUI with Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|Processor||Qualcomm® processor 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU|
|Display||4.5″ (Type 380nit) FWVGA 854×480|
|PixelMaster cameras||0.3MP + 5MP (front and rear)|
2MP + 8MP (front and rear)
|PixelMaster features:||Low Light mode / Backlight (HDR) mode / Enhanced Beautification mode / zero shutter lag|
|Memory and storage||8GB , ASUS WebStorage 100GB (lifetime)|
Micro SD card support, up to 64GB
|Wireless||802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0|
|Connectors||3.5mm audio jack, dual micro-SIM , micro USB|
|Sensor||Accelerometer, E-Compass, proximity, ambient-light,|
|Battery||2,070mAh removable battery|
|Color||Pearl White/ / Glamour Red/ Lemon Yellow/Silver Blue/Silver/ Sheer Gold|
|Dimension / Weight||136.5 x 67 x 3.6~11 mm / 125g|